JeysonDavis (joes87) wrote in canadabound,

Me again.

Thanks for everyone's help earlier with my initial post. While looking all the comments and replies over, I now believe that either inside or outside spousal would work best. But after settling that issue with myself, I started pondering another one about work permits. How much do they cost? How do I go about getting one? Which would be the best type of permit in my situation? How long would it take to get?

I once again await your replies. :)
Tags: after landing, border crossing, citizenship, employment, entry, fees, fingerprints, inside vs. outside spousal, landing, medical exam, outside spousal, paying fees, permanent residency, photos (for forms), physical presence in canada, processing time, residency, sending in application for pr, sponsorship, work visa
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.